Monday, February 12, 2007

vacation in Singapore


Singapore Jurong Bird Park
Originally uploaded by missuspie.


Our vacation photos from Singapore and Tokyo are finally on flickr. We spent two very relaxing and enjoyable weeks in Singapore visiting family and renewing old friendships. We also got to spend a few hours in Tokyo around Shibuya Square (Tokyo's Times Square) on our way home.

If my mom's internet dialup wasn't so slow, I probably would've written my daily blogs while in Singapore, but there's too much to do right now, so visit our flickr site and have a little taste of our travels.

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 3:26 PM, Blogger Amoret said...

Wow!!! You took Mr. Pie to Singapore. I just finished cheking out your flickr pictures.
It looks like you were very busy being tourist and visitint with family and friends.
Gordon and I went to Singapore when we went to India three and a half years ago. We liked Singapore.

 
At February 17, 2007 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Seeing your photos makes me realized how much I miss Singapore and the food. Have to plan a trip back someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home